OceanFlex tinned battery cables
OCEANFLEX® Cable is a tinned thin wall low voltage wiring cable designed for use in harsh environments, the copper strands are tin plated, which makes this cable more resistant to corrosion.
WHY CHOOSE OCEANFLEX®
In harsh environments low voltage copper cables corrode over time, the copper oxidises turning black and in salt water environments copper forms a carbonate layer (turquoise). Both these elements cause the cable to have a decreased electrical conductivity. Eventually the cable weakens and causes electrical faults and failures.
OCEANFLEX® has been specifically designed to combat these problems. The copper conductors have been tin plated so that they are highly resistant to corrosion over short or long periods of time. Whether caused by moisture, water or salt water. Therefore OCEANFLEX® cables have a much greater life span compared to standard cables, which means lower repair/maintenance cost, less down time due to electrical faults and failures.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B) 105°C.
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum voltage 60v).
- Single insulated extra flexible battery/welding cables designed for use in tough working environments.
- Resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Cables are printed with the specification on the insulation.
- Tinned Copper Conductors – PVC insulated -30ºC to 70ºC
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume.
Showing 1–16 of 24 results